Odisha Public Service Commission has announced OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 210 Vacancies. Aspirants may apply from 26/08/2020 to 25/09/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
Post Date: 19/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 210
Important Dates for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/09/2020|
|Last Date for submission of Registered Applications||05/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||210|
Category Wise Vacancy Details of OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||15,600 – 39,100|
- Aspirants must be 21 – 32 years (as on 01/01/2020)
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST / SEBC / Women||05 years|
- Aspirants should have B.E. in Civil from a Institute or University recognized by Government, OR
- Aspirants should be an Associate Member of an Institution of India.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Viva Voice Test
- Aspirants other than SC/ST/PwD have to pay 500/-(Non-Refundable) Exam fees through Online mode (Net Banking).
There is No Application Fee.
How to apply for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply Online by visiting the official site www.ossc.gov.in
- Application available from 26/08/2020 to 25/09/2020.
- Aspirants needs to upload the required Documents (Educational Qualification Proof, Birth Certificate or DOB proof, Community Certificate (if applicable), etc.) with the application.
- Aspirants also need to upload the scanned image of recent passport size Photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- Aspirants must submit the valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Aspirants are advised to take a printout copy of the submitted application in order to submit it to OPSC with ink signed signature and required copies of the Certificates and Documents.