Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 08 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/12/2020 to 15/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH), FDMO & GDMO
Post Date: 07/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||08/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||01|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||06|
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Part Time): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO): 75,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO / FMO / OH)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
The candidate selected for Bhubaneshwar will be able to join immediately, while the rest of the candidates selected at Kolkata & Bokaro will be able to join from 01/01/2021.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is done candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- The application form along with a scanned copy of all the required documents should be sent to the mentioned email address.
- The registration site shall remain open from 08/12/2020 to 15/12/2020.
- Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).