Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 06 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview on 28/12/2020 & 29/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH), FDMO & GDMO
Post Date: 22/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||28/12/2020 & 29/12/2020|
|Walk-In-Interview Time||09.00 hrs. to 10.00 hrs.|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||02|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||02|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||01|
|4||Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy||01|
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Part Time): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO): 75,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy: 55,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO / FMO / OH)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State
- Candidates should possess a BHMS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates will be required to bring the application along with the following documents in original along with a set of Self Attested Photocopies to the venue.
ONGC Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, ONGC Colony PhaseI, Magdalla, Surat394518.
- Duly filled in Application Format attached at Annexure I.
- Any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS / BHMS Degree.
- M.B.B.S. / BHMS Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions / benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma.