Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the ONGC Recruitment 2023: Associate Consultant Posts notification on 20/04/2023. Notification is out to engage 35 Associate Consultant vacancies in Hazira Plant, Surat. The engagement shall be purely on a contract basis for a period of two years. Only Indian Nationals who satisfy the given eligibility can apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and check the vacancy details below. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application from 20/04/2023 to 05/05/2023. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below. Scroll Down to check further details on ONGC Recruitment.
NTPC Recruitment 2023: Mine Overman, Electrical Supervisor, Mining Sirdar Posts, 152 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Associate Consultant
Post Date: 20/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 35
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2023: Associate Consultant Posts
The registration dates for the Associate Consultant posts are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply for the posts.
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/04/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/05/2023|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2023: Associate Consultant Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released 35 Associate Consultant vacancies. The vacancies are given below in detail. The below table contains the discipline name and number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
Candidates selected for ONGC Associate Consultant Recruitment 2023 will receive the monthly salary as given in the tabular column. Check the salary details provided below. Other allowances will be applicable as per the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 05/05/2023):
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Associate Consultant||65 Years|
- Retired ONGC executives with minimum 5 years of experience in Hazira Plant / Uran plant / CPF Gandhar or retired professionals from PSUs with minimum 5 years work experience in refineries / petrochemical plant with relevant qualifications.
The candidates will be selected through the following stages
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023: Associate Consultant Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Visit the ONGC Official Website www.ongcindia.com
- On the home page click Careers -> Recruitment Notices -> Application form. or
- Click the direct download link on our page (The application form is enclosed with the notification).
- Download the Application form.
- Candidates fill in the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach all the necessary documents (Scanned copy of ONGC Identity Card (both sides), Bio Data).
- Candidates must send the application to the following email [email protected] or to the address given below by registered posts on or before 05/05/2023.
Office of the Incharge, HR-ER, First Floor, Admin Building, ONGC Hazira Plant PO ONGC Nagar, Bhatpore. Surat-394550.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.