Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the ONGC Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 01/09/2023. Notification is out to engage 2500 Vacancies for the post of apprentices in various offices across India. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 01/09/2023 to 20/09/2023. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on ONGC Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 01/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 2500
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
The online registration dates for the Apprentice posts are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20/09/2023|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released 2500 Apprentice vacancies. The state-wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the location and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|Name of the Location||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Sector – 159 Vacancies|
|Mumbai Sector – 436 Vacancies|
|Western Sector – 732 Vacancies|
|Eastern Sector – 593 Vacancies|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||390|
|Southern Sector – 378 Vacancies|
|Central Sector – 202 Vacancies|
Candidates applying for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below. Candidate/Applicant should between 20/09/1999 and 20/09/2005.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||9,000/- pm|
|2||Trade Apprentice||7,700/- pm|
|3||Diploma Apprentice||8,000/- pm|
Age Limit (as on 20/09/2023):
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit as on 20/09/2023. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Apprentice||18 to 24 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC / ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Check the age relaxation details in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 Years|
|4||PWD (SC/ST)||14 Years|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A from a recognized institute or University.
2. Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed ITI in a relevant discipline.
3. Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in a relevant discipline.
The candidates will be selected through
- Merit basis / Interview
There is no application fee for the ONGC Apprentice posts.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can register by visiting the following portals www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- For Technician Apprentices: www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated.
- Online registration starts from 01/09/2023 to 20/09/2023.
- Register using a valid email and mobile number to apply online.
- Visit ->www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.