Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the ONGC Recruitment 2022: Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer Posts notification on 18/10/2022. Notification is out to engage 56 Vacancies for Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer posts across India. Only Indian Nationals who satisfy the given eligibility can apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 18/10/2022 to 07/11/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on ONGC Recruitment.
Name of the Post: Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer
Post Date: 18/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 56
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2022: Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer Posts
The online registration dates for the Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer posts are given below. Interested aspirants can follow the given dates and apply for the posts accordingly.
|Start Date to Apply Online||18/10/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/11/2022|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2022: Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer Posts
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released 56 Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer vacancies. The post wise vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||48|
|Finance & Accounts Officer (Secretariat Executive)||04|
Candidates selected for ONGC Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer Recruitment 2022 will receive the monthly salary as given in the tabular column. Check the salary details provided below. Other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Level||Pay Scale|
|1||E-1 Level||60,000 – 1,80,000 pm|
Candidates should not have completed the following age limit. Ensure that you satisfy the given age limit. Check the upper age limit below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer||30 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC / ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Check the age relaxation details in the below table.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||SC / ST||5 Years|
|4||PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
1. Finance and Accounts Officer:
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree with ICWA / CA / MBA in Finance.
2. Finance & Officer (Secretariat Executive):
- Candidates should have completed the final exam in ICSI with 2 years of experience.
3. Marine Officer:
- Candidates should have a Ministry of Transport Certificate of competency of Master foreign going.
- 3 years experience as a second officer.
The candidates will be selected through the following stages
- Online Exam (CBT)
Application Fees can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST & PWD Candidates.
- UR / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022: Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates can register by visiting the ONGC Official Website www.ongcindia.com
- On the home page click Careers-> Recruitment Notices -> Online Registration for Recruitment of Finance & Accounts Officer, Marine Officer -> Click here for the online application process.
- Now Click ->Link for online registration-> New/Existing applicant.
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated.
- Online registration starts from 18/10/2022 to 07/11/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number to apply online.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.