Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment December 2021: Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 04 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application from 26/02/2021 to 11/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO & FMO
Post Date: 26/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||26/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||02|
|2||Field Medical Officer (FMO)||03|
- General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Field Medical Officer – FMO: 75,000/- per month.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
1. GDMO / FMO
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Microsoft Teams / Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / hand written Application in the format given to the email address: [email protected] as pdf file on or before 11/03/2021.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/c