Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts notification on 24/05/2021. Notification is out for 01 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application from 24/05/2021 to 26/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO
Post Date: 24/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Applicable as per ONGC rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Eligible Candidates will be informed in their mail id about the date, time and venue of interview. All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS / e-mail.
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates are required to send the mentioned details to the email address: [email protected] on or before 26/05/2021.
- Date of Birth
- Category ( SC,ST,OBC or UR)
- Qualification possessed by the candidate and University
- Year of Completion MBBS and Higher Degree if any.
- Full Address
- Mobile number
- MCI number