Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2021: Field Medical Officer Posts notification on 01/06/2021. Notification is out for 10 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/06/2021 to 15/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 01/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/06/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer Emergency Duty (EMO)||02|
|2||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||01|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty||01|
|4||Contract Medical Officer – Gynaecology||01|
|5||Contract Medical Officer – Radiology||01|
|6||Contract Medical Officer – Anaesthesia||01|
|7||Contract Medical Officer – Gynaecology||01|
|8||Contract Medical Officer – Ophthalmology||01|
|9||Contract Medical Officer – Physician||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO / EMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty: 75,000/- per month.
- Other Medical Officer: 1,00,000/- per month.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
1. GDMO / EMO / Field Duty:
- Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
2. Medical Officer (Other Posts):
- Candidates should have completed MD /MS in their respective fields.
The selection will be based on
- Qualification (70 Marks)
- Interview (30 Marks) (Google Meet / WhatsApp / Zoom Call / Skype)
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Register using your active email id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- The scanned copy of all the required documents should be uploaded.
- The registration site shall remain open from 01/06/2021 to 15/06/2021.
- Candidates should send the scanned copy of passport size photograph in jpg format only. The candidates are advised to mail all the documents & photograph in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg file (for photo) to [email protected] on or before 16/06/2021.