Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts notification on 16/06/2021. Notification is out for 01 vacancy on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application from 16/06/2021 to 22/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer – General Duty
Post Date: 16/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: General Duty Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||16/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: General Duty Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Applicable as per ONGC rules.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS with Valid registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
The selection will be based on
Note: Candidates will be informed about mode of interview. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Whatsapp / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc. as decided by ONGC management.
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer (General Duty) Posts
- Download the application from the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / handwritten Application and required documents in the given format to the email address: HR_ [email protected] as a pdf file on or before 22/06/2021.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I
- 1 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Admit / Mark shee / passing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh / DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt. / PSU employees) and experience certificate.
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).