Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts notification on 28/06/2021. Notification is out for 01 vacancy on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application from 28/06/2021 to 06/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer – General Duty
Post Date: 28/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: General Duty Medical Officer Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||06/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: General Duty Medical Officer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Applicable as per ONGC rules.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person/ online (as decided by ONGC) at a date which will be intimated.
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: General Duty Medical Officer Post
- Download the application from the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of the neatly typed / handwritten Application in the given format along with all the required documents to the email address: [email protected] as a pdf file on or before 06/07/2021.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate and EWS certificate (if applicable).