Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts notification on 03/06/2021. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a contract basis for a period of 06 months. Eligible candidates can send the application from 03/06/2021 to 16/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO
Post Date: 03/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||02|
- General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Applicable as per ONGC rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet, Webex, etc. as decided by ONGC management. Prior intimation shall be given to eligible candidates.
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: GDMO Posts
- Download the application from the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: [email protected] as pdf file on or before 16/06/2021.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement.
- 2 recent passport size photograph.
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards).
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable).
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate in the case of PwD candidate(s).