Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment December 2021: Field Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 02 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/03/2021 to 18/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: FMO
Post Date: 12/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Field Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: Field Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Field Medical Officer (FMO)||02|
- Field Medical Officer – FMO: 75,000/- per month.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- Should be registered with Statutory Council.
The selection will be based on
- Qualification (70 marks)
- Interview (30 marks)
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Microsoft Teams / Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Field Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / hand written Application in the format given to the email address: [email protected] with copy to [email protected] as pdf file on or before 15/03/2021.
- Application form in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers and duly signed
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates
- Photo ID proof i.e. Aadhar Card/PAN card / Driving License / Company’s ID card / Voter ID card (any one).
- Caste certificates