Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2021: Field Medical Officer & Other Posts notification. Notification is out for 31 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/04/2021 to 18/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO, FMO & Visiting Specialists
Post Date: 12/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 31
Place: Mumbai, Nhava, Panve
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2021: Field Medical Officer & Other Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||12/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021: Field Medical Officer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||03|
|2||Field Medical Officer (FMO)||22|
|3||Visiting Specialists (Panvel)||06|
- General Duty Medical Officer – GDMO: 72,000/- per month.
- Field Medical Officer – FMO: 75,000/- per month.
- Visiting Doctors – 2000/- Per Visit of 2 Hours.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
1. GDMO / FMO
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
2. Visiting Specialists
- Candidates should possess MD in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Dates shall be intimated to the candidates separately via e-mail / SMS)
- There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment December 2021: Field Medical Officer & Other Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Register using your active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is done candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- The scanned copy of all the required documents should be uploaded
- The registration site shall remain open from 12/04/2021 to 18/04/2021.
- Duly filled in Application Format attached at Annexure I.
- Anyone Scanned Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- All semester MBBS marksheets.
- M.B.B.S. / M.S. / M.D. Degree
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions / benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma.
- Experience Certificate (if any).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a
regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
- Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment December 2021: Field Medical Officer & Other Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.