Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has announced ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 79 Vacancies. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply from 26/08/2020 to 01/09/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Field Medical Officer (FMO), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Medical Officer (Occupational Health), Visiting Specialists (Panvel), Homeopathy (Part-time)
Post date: 26/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 79
Place: Mumbai, Panvel, Nhava and Uran
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer
|Start Date of Online Application||26/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Field Medical Officer (FMO)||59|
|2||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||8|
|3||Medical Officer (Occupational Health)||1|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Field Medical Officer (FMO)||75,000/-|
|2||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||72,000/-|
|3||Medical Officer (Occupational Health)||72,000/-|
2000/- (Per Visit of 2 Hours)
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Field Medical Officer (FMO) (For Men)|
58 years (as on 30/06/2022)
|2||Field Medical Officer (FMO) (For Women)||45 years|
|3||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)|
No Maximum Age Limit
|4||Medical Officer (Occupational Health)|
1.Field Medical Officer (FMO) / General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)
- Aspirants should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.).
2.Medical Officer (Occupational Health)
- Aspirants should possess Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- Desirable: Aspirants having training in Occupational health / Public health or Occupational medicine will be preferred.
- Aspirants must possess MD General Medicine / MD (Paediatrics) / MS General Surgery / MD (Pathology) / MS (Orthopedics) / MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology).
- Aspirants must have Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S)(Registration with Maharashtra Council of Homeopathy Essential).
Selection will be based on
- Qualification (70 marks)
- Interview (30 marks)
There is No Application Fee.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer
- Aspirants may apply only through Online mode.
- Aspirants may Register to the post of Medical Officer by visiting the official site www.ongcindia.com
- The registration site shall remains open from 26/08/2020 to 01/09/2020 till 06.00 PM.
- Aspirants must upload the required documents (Scanned copies of one Photo identity proof like PAN Card / Aadhar card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card Qualification with Mark-sheet and experience Certificates, NOC ) during Registration.
- In case of any difficulty in uploading their documents in the web link, the candidates may mail to [email protected]