Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts notification. Notification is out for 07 vacancies on a contract basis at Mehsana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/10/2020 to 05/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (OH)
Post Date: 22/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||22/10/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||05/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||06|
|2||Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer: 72,000/- per month.
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / hand written application in the given format to the email address: [email protected] as pdf file.
- The Application form along with a scanned copy of all the required documents should be sent to the mentioned email address.
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh / DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste / PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020: GDMO Posts
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.