Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Post notification on 26/09/2020. Notification is out for 29 vacancies to work on Contract Basis. Eligible candidates may apply from 27/09/2020 to 02/10/2020 by 06.00 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO), Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO), Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH)
Post Date: 26/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 29
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Post
|Start Date to Submit the Application||27/09/2020 from 10.00 AM|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||02/10/2020 by 06.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Post
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO)||26|
|2||Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO)||02|
|3||Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO)||75,000/-|
|2||Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO)||72,000/-|
|3||Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH)||72,000/-|
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Candidate should have completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) be registered with Medical Council of India / State.
- Experience: Candidate having training in Occupational Health / Public Health / Occupational Medicine shall be preferred for Occupational Health (OH) Medical Officer.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Post
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ongcindia.com.
- The Application form should be scanned and emailed (in PDF Format) to [email protected] along with scanned copies of documents.
- Candidates may apply from 27/09/2020 to 02/10/2020 by 06.00 PM.
- Candidates are advised to provide a valid Email ID and Phone Number as all the communications with the candidate shall be through SMS / e-mail.
- Candidates need to enclose the scanned copies (pdf format) of Duly filled Application Format, 2 recent passport size photograph, All original educational certificates, Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable) and Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate(if applicable).
- Aspirants can also download the application form from the below link. The application is attached with the recruitment notification.