Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 03 vacancies on a contract basis at Chennai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/11/2020 to 27/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Officer (OH)
Post Date: 18/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||18/11/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||27/11/2020 till 5:00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||02|
|2||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
- General Duty Medical Officer: 72,000/- per month.
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates need to visit the ONGC official site www.ongcindia.com to register Online.
- Candidates can also apply by using the “Direct Online Apply link” given below.
- The registration site shall remain open from 18/11/2020 to 27/11/2020.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application.
- Upload the required documents in pdf / jpeg / jpg format.
- Click on Final submit.
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- Consolidated MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh / DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Photo identity proof Aadhar Card etc.
- Caste / PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg / jpeg format.
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.