Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 33 vacancies on a contract basis at Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates can email the application from 06/11/2020 to 21/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH & Homeopathy), FDMO & GDMO
Post Date: 06/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 33
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Full Time)||03|
|2||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part Time)||01|
|3||Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
|4||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||28|
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Full Time): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Part Time): 41,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO): 75,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO / FDMO / OH)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Applications can be downloaded from the official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / hand written application in the given format at Annexure-I to the email address: [email protected] as pdf file.
- The application form along with a scanned copy of all the required documents should be sent to the mentioned email address.
- The application must be submitted on or before 21/11/2020.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Admit / Mark sheet / passing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh / DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates (if applicable)