Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 06 vacancies on a contract basis at Jorhat. Eligible candidates can email the application from 02/11/2020 to 15/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (OH & Homeopathy), FDMO
Post Date: 29/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||01|
|2||Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
|3||Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO)||04|
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 72,000/- per month.
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 55,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO): 75,000/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (OH / FDMO)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
2. Medical Officer (Homeopathy)
- Candidates should have completed BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery) with Valid registration with the concerned statutory authority
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed / hand written application in the given format to the email address: [email protected] as pdf file.
- The Application form along with a scanned copy of all the required documents should be sent to the mentioned email address.
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Admit/Mark sheet/passing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID rpoof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).