Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Recruitment December 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 04 vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/12/2020 to 08/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (GDMO) & Homeopathy
Post Date: 25/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||25/12/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)||02|
|2||Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy||02|
- Contract Medical Officer – GDMO (Part Time): 72,000/- per month.
- Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy: 31,400/- per month.
1. Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Candidates should possess MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State
- Candidates should possess a BHMS Degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
Note: Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Microsoft Teams / Whatsapp / Skype / Zoom / Google Meet / Webex, etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Appy for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ONGC official website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is done candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- The scanned copy of all the required documents should be uploaded
- The registration site shall remain open from 25/12/2020 to 08/01/2021.
- Duly filled in Application Format attached at Annexure I.
- Anyone Scanned Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph.
- Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- Consolidated Marksheet of MBBS / BHMS Degree.
- M.B.B.S. / BHMS Degree.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
- SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions / benefits would be 40%.
- Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree / Diploma.
Important Links for ONGC Recruitment 2020: Contract Medical Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.