Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/07/2020. Notification is out for 04 Medical Officer-Field Duty & General Duty on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and email it before 07/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer-Field Duty & General Duty
Post Date: 24/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer Field Duty||02|
|2||Medical Officer General Duty||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer Field Duty||75,000|
|2||Medical Officer General Duty||72,000|
1. Medical Officer Field Duty
Candidates should have completed MBBS with valid Registration at MCI / State Medical council.
2. Medical Officer General Duty
Candidates should be completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) with Valid registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ongcindia.com.
- The Application should be emailed to [email protected].
- Candidates send the filled application form with relevant documents i.e., educational qualification documents SSLC, MBBS certificates, Medical Council of India / State Council Registration certificate, Identity proof, Address Proof and experience certificates through email
- The Documents should be sent in a separate PDF file.
Important Links for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.