Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released ONGC HR Executive Recruitment 2020 through UGC NET for the post of Graduate Trainee (GTs) – HR Executive and Public Relations Officer (E1 Level). The registration for the examination starts from 16/3/2020 and the candidates can apply online between 16/3/2020 to 16/4/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: HR Executive and Public Relations Officer (E1 Level)
Post Date: 25/03/2020
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India / Abroad
Important Dates of ONGC HR Executive Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application Form||16/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||16/04/2020|
|UGC NET Exam Date||
15/06/2020 – 20/06/2020
Vacancy Details of ONGC HR Executive Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1||HR Executive (E1 Level)||Not Mentioned|
|2||Public Relations Officer (E1 Level)||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of Post||Level of Pay|
|1||HR Executive||60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|2||Public Relations Officer||60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|1||Unreserved / EWS||30 Years|
|2||OBC (NCL)||33 Years|
|3||SC / ST||35 Years|
General Candidates: Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
Departmental Candidates: Relaxation as per respective category and further relaxation to the extent of service rendered in ONGC.
1. HR Executive (E1 Level):
Candidates should have completed the following courses with minimum 60% marks to be eligible for the post of HR Executive (E1 Level)
i. MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare OR PGDM from IIM.
2.Public Relations Officer (E1 Level):
Candidates should have completed the following courses with minimum 60% marks to be eligible for the post of Public Relations Officer (E1 Level).
i. Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication.
Selection Process for ONGC HR Executive Recruitment:
- Online Written Examination : The candidates who passed the eligibility criteria will be able to attend the Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination in June 2020.
- The Candidates are selected for the post after she / he qualified in the UGC-NET examination.
Relevant UGC-NET Subject:
- HR Executive – Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management.
- Public Relations Officer – Mass Communication.
How to Apply for ONGC HR Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates should first register online for the UGC – NET examination by visiting the official website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates have to separately apply online for ONGC after declaration of result of UGC – NET. The ONGC can be applied through www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number and fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. Keep the details that are needed in your hands before you start applying.
- The Scanned image of your photograph and signature in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc.
- The notification regarding the exam and all other details including the admit card will be sent to your Email.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.