Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC General Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation vacancy. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given email address before 31/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation
Post Date: 02/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ONGC General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC General Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation||01 (UR)|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation||1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
Candidate should have completed a Graduate Degree or a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- The incumbent should possess a current Airline Transport Pilot License (H) or Commercial Helicopter Pilot License (H) on twin-engine helicopter with Instrument Rating.
- Having at least 10,000 hours of total flying experience, including offshore flying, on twin engine, out of which 6,000 hours as Pilot-in Command.
- Should have minimum 10 years managerial experience / Operations in-charge in aviation industry.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ONGC General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.ongcindia.com.
- The Application form should be scanned and emailed (in PDF Format Only) to [email protected] along with scanned copies of documents.
- The subject of the mail should be “Application for General Manager(Logistics) – Aviation at E6 level in ONGC”
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted her/his application.
- Aspirants can also download the application form from the below link. The application is attached with the recruitment notification.