Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announced the ONGC Associate Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/04/2020. Notification is out for 72 Associate Consultant / Junior Consultant posts in Ahmedabad and Mehsana. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given email address before 20/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Associate Consultant / Junior Consultant
Post Date: 03/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 72
Place: Ahmedabad, Mehsana
Important Dates for ONGC Associate Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Associate Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Location||No. of Posts|
The Consultant is expected to provide complete supervision of all activities associated with work over operations in RTC shift pattern such as:
- Adequate inspection of the installation and the equipment thereof
- A thorough supervision of all operations at the installation
- To ensure that the installations, running and maintenance, of all machinery in the mine are carried out in a safe manner
- To ensure compliance of SOPs, statutory guidelines and Mines act
- Regular update of QHSE documentation
- Site inspection and supervision of site preparation, rig deployment at site, smooth execution of workover operations in co-ordination with Installation Manager and other departments, preparation of pipe tally and completion report etc
- Any other responsibility required as per DGMS & other statutory authorities
The upper age limit is 65 years.
Retired ONGC persons at E3 to E5 level with at least 10 years of experience
in Work over / Drilling operations.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.