ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited has announced the OMPL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts notification on 02/12/2020. Notification is out for 25 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02/12/2020 to 01/12/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 02/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for OMPL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||02/12/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||01/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of OMPL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Engineering Stream||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Engineering Stream||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is applicable as per OMPL
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
2. Technician Apprenticeship
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline.
The selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the base qualification of Engineering / Diploma.
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for OMPL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should apply through online by visiting the official website at www.ompl.co.in
- Click the link “Registration Form for Graduate Apprentice Trainee” for graduate apprentices and
- “Registration Form for Technician Apprentice Trainee” for Technician apprentices and fill the details in the respective fields.
- Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions given on the website in the link Guidelines for scanning the Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate”. There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate & Education certificate.
- Print the application for future reference.
Important Links for OMPL Recruitment 2020: Apprentice Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.