ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited has announced the OMPL Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/12/2019. Notification is out for 06 Engineer posts in Mangalore. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/12/2019 to 18/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. Candidates selected shall be placed on probation for the period of one year as per Company Rules in E1 grade.
Name of the Post: Engineer (Fire and Safety) and Executive (Finance)
Post Date: 21/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for OMPL Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of OMPL Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Engineering Stream||No. of Posts|
|1||Engineer (Fire and Safety)||02|
The candidates selected shall be offered annual CTC of 9,00,000/-
The upper age limit is 28 years for UR category.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
1. Engineer (Fire and Safety):
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the minimum essential educational qualification.
- Candidates applying against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) and posts reserved / identified suitable for Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have a minimum 50% aggregate marks subject to pass in the minimum essential educational qualification.
2. Executive (Finance):
- Candidates having CA / ICWA qualifications, belonging to all categories (UR / SC / ST / OBC / PWD) need to have pass marks only.
- Candidates having two years MBA with specialization in Finance applying against Un-reserved posts & posts reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks, those applying against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste(SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) and posts reserved / identified suitable for Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 50% aggregate marks subject to pass in the minimum essential educational qualification.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|S.no||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
- No. of Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- Time Duration: 180 minutes.
- All questions carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for OMPL Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Photograph and Signature are to be uploaded as per instructions are given on the website in the link Guidelines for scanning the Photograph, Signature, GATE-2019Score Card, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, Income and Asset certificate (for EWS category).
- For signature, the candidate has to sign on white paper with a Blue / Black Ink pen.
Important Links for OMPL Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.