Oil India Limited has announced OIL Recruitment 2021: Operator Posts notification on 11/02/2021. Notification is out for 48 vacancies to work on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment on the mentioned dates. Also, candidates may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Operator, Mechanic
Post Date: 11/02/2021
No. of Vacancies: 48
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2021: Operator Posts
|Name of the Posts||Date of Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s)|
|Contractual Fishing Operator||25/02/2021|
|Contractual LPG Operator||01/03/2021|
|Contractual Drilling/Workover Operator||08/03/2021|
|Contractual Drilling/Workover Mechanic||15/03/2021|
|Contractual Drilling/Workover Assistant Operator||22/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of OIL Recruitment 2021: Operator Posts
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Contractual Fishing Operator||01|
|2||Contractual LPG Operator||07|
|3||Contractual Drilling/Workover Operator||04|
|4||Contractual Drilling/Workover Mechanic||04|
|5||Contractual Drilling/Workover Assistant Operator||32|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||For all Posts||18,400/-|
|2||Contractual Drilling/Workover Assistant Operator||15,700/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||For all Posts||18 to 40 years|
|2||Contractual Fishing Operator||Minimum 18 years|
- Passed Class 10 from Government Recognized Education Board.
- Passed 03 (Three) years Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Science Stream in their respective fields from Government Recognized Polytechnic.
- Must have minimum 02(Two) years post qualification relevant work experience.
- Contractual Fishing Operator: Must have minimum 04 (Four) years post qualification work experience in fishing and wireline jobs, packer redressing and setting job.
Selection will be based on
- Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s)
- There is no application fee.
How to apply for OIL Recruitment 2021: Operator Posts
- Eligible candidates can attend the test/interview on the respective dates & times at the mentioned venue.
- Interested candidates should furnish/submit the following documents on the above scheduled dates for the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s):
- 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M
Employee Welfare Office, Employee Relations Department, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof
- Admit Card
- Pass Certificate of Class 10
- No-Objection Certificate