Oil India Limited has announced the Oil Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant Posts notification on 01/07/2021. Notification is out for 120 vacancies on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/07/2021 & 15/08/2021 in Duliajan. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Post Date: 01/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for Oil Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||01/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/08/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Oil Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator)||120|
- SC: 08, ST: 14, OBC(NCL): 32, EWS: 12, UR: 54
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant||26,600 – 90,000|
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 30 years|
|2||SC/ST||18 to 35 years|
|3||OBC(NCL)||18 to 33 years|
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board / University with 40% marks.
- Passed Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
How to Apply for Oil Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website www.oil-india.com
- Click on the link Careers -> Current Openings -> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 01/07/2021 to 15/08/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Click on final submit and take a printout of the submitted application.