Oil India Limited has announced the Oil Recruitment 2021: Assistant Mechanic Posts notification on 05/05/2021. Notification is out for 48 vacancies on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment on 14/06/2021 & 22/06/2021 in Duliajan. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Mechanic
Post Date: 05/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 48
Important Dates for Oil Recruitment 2021: Assistant Mechanic Posts
|Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment (Assistant Mechanic-Pump)||14/06/2021|
|Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment (Assistant Mechanic-ICE)||22/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of the Oil Recruitment 2021: Assistant Mechanic Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 35 years|
|2||SC/ST||18 to 40 years|
|3||OBC(NCL)||18 to 38 years|
- Passed Class 10 from Government Recognized Education Board.
- Trade certificate in Mechanic Diesel trade / Fitter trade from Government Recognized Institute.
- Must have minimum 02 (Two) years post qualification relevant work experience.
- Should have knowledge on operation of ICE engines.
- Should have knowledge of operation and maintenance of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps.
The selection will be based on
- Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Oil Recruitment 2021: Assistant Mechanic Posts
- Candidates shall directly walk into the venue as per the date mentioned.
- Candidates have to register once they enter the venue.
- Registration timing starts from 07.00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Interested candidates should take all the required documents to the Walk-in-Venue.
- Admit Card / Mark sheet / Pass Certificate of class 10 issued by concerned Government recognized education board indicating date of birth.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents / certificates / testimonials Mark-sheets; pass certificates; caste certificate (SC / ST / OBC), if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate, if applicable and other documents / certificates / testimonials, if any.
- 01 recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- No-Objection Certificate from a concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Government Department / Organisation / PSU.
Walk-In Date and Time:
|14/06/2021 & 22/06/2021||08.00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M|
ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan