Oil India Limited has announced the OIL Recruitment 2020: Grade A Post notification on 30/09/2020. Notification is out for 02 vacancies for Physiotherapist and Confidential Secretary posts to work for a minimum period of 3 years. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply from 01/10/2020 by 10.00 AM to 30/10/2020 till 11.59 PM. Also, candidates may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Physiotherapist and Confidential Secretary
Post Date: 30/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2020:Superintending Medical Officer Post
|Start Date for Online Application||01/10/2020|
|Last Date for Online Application||30/10/2020 till 11.59 PM|
Vacancy Details of OIL Recruitment 2020: Superintending Medical Officer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Physiotherapist||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|2||Confidential Secretary||50,000 – 1,60,000|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||PwBD (OBC)||13 years|
|2||PwBD-ST / SC||15 years|
1. Superintending Engineer (Drilling)
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses Graduate Degree / Diploma in
Physiotherapy of minimum 3 years duration.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
2. Manager (Accounts) / Manager (Internal Audit)
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should be Graduate with 1 or 2 years Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Executive Assistant Diploma or Equivalent with knowledge of computer application.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
Selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task(GT)*
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Non Refundable online payable Application Fees will be as under:
|General / OBC (NCL)|
SC / ST / PwBD / EWS / Ex-Servicemen
How to apply for OIL Recruitment 2020: Superintending Medical Officer Post
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply through Online only.
- Candidates need to upload the required documents (qualification certificates, experience certificates, caste / community certificate), 2 passport size recent photographs and signature.
- Candidates may apply from 01/10/2020 by 10.00 AM to 30/10/2020 till 11.59 PM
- Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.