Oil India Limited has announced OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post notification. Notification is out for 03 vacancies to work on contract for Rajasthan Field. Interested and eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 06/10/2020 and 07/10/2020. Also, candidates may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Drilling Engineer, IT Engineer
Post Date: 16/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
|Walk-in-Interview||06/10/2020 & 07/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
- Aspirants must be below 65 years.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses Graduate degree in Engineering or Post Graduate degree in Petroleum Exploration duration from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE / UGC.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum 5 years of post qualification field experience in Drilling / work-over operations.
2. IT Engineer
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses Graduate degree / Post Graduate degree in Computer Science / IT / E&C Engineering from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE / UGC.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum 3 years of post qualification working experience.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to apply for OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 06/10/2020 and 07/10/2020.
- Aspirants need to carry dully filled-in Bio Data form along with the required documents (original and Self-attested copies of qualification certificates, experience certificates, caste certificate) and 2 passport size recent photographs.
- Aspirants may download the application from the official site www.oil-india.com
Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Fields, 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping Centre, Basni, Jodhpur-342005.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time:
|Name of the Post||Interview Date||Reporting Time|
|Drilling Engineer||06/10/2020||08.30 am to 10.00 AM|
|IT Engineer||07/10/2020||08.30 am to 10.00 AM|