Oil India Limited has announced OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post notification. Notification is out for 02 vacancies to work on contract basis for its on-land operations at Assam. Interested and eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 13/10/2020. Also, candidates may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Process Engineer
Post Date: 24/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
Vacancy Details of OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
- Aspirants must be 65 years or below (as on 13/10/2020).
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses Graduate degree Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum 2 years of post qualification working experience.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to apply for OIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer Post
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 13/10/2020.
- Aspirants need to carry dully filled-in Bio Data form along with the required documents (original and Self-attested copies of qualification certificates, experience certificates, caste certificate) and 2 passport size recent photographs.
- Aspirants may download the application from the official site www.oil-india.com
ETDC, MTDC Complex, L&D Department, Oil India Ltd. Duliajan
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time:
|Name of the Post||Interview Date||Reporting Time|
|Process Engineer||13/10/2020||08.30 am to 10.00 AM|