Oil India Limited has announced OIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Post notification on 29/11/2020 to work on contract basis for in its Bay Exploration Project Office at Bhubaneswar. Interested and eligible candidates may send the application to the given address from 29/11/2020 to 29/12/2020. Also, candidates may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Land & Co-ordination)
Post Date: 29/11/2020
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for OIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||29/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of OIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Consultant (Land & Co-ordination)||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Consultant (Land & Co-ordination)||40,000/-|
- The upper age limit of the candidate must be 70 years as on 29/12/2020.
- The incumbent should have either retired from oil sector PSUs at a level of Deputy General Manager or retired Govt. Gazetted Officer of a minimum Tahsildar level preferably from Orissa, having minimum 15 years of experience of handling liaison / coordination / Land related matters.
- The candidates should not have any disciplinary cases / criminal cases during his service career.
- Candidates having Oriya as mother Tongue will be given preference.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to apply for OIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Post
- Candidates may download the application from the official site www.oil-india.com
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in application in prescribed format to the given address on or before 29/12/2020. OR
- Candidates can also send the scanned copy of the application to the email address [email protected].
General Manager (HSE & Administration), BEP, Oil India Limited, IDCO Towers, 3rd Floor, Janpath, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, Pin-751 022