Oil India Limited has announced the OIL Recruitment 2023: Grade III, V, VII Posts notification on 28/03/2023. Notification is out to engage 187 Grade III, V, VII Vacancies in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the OIL Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/03/2023 to 25/04/2023. The article below includes an online application form link, eligibility details and OIL India Recruitment 2023 notification PDF. Aspirants should visit the page on a regular basis to get the most recent OIL India Limited Jobs 2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Mining Engineer, Assistant Ore Dressing Officer, Youth Officer Posts, 69 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Grade III, V, VII
Post Date: 28/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 187
Place: Across India
Important Dates for OIL India Recruitment 2023: Grade III, V, VII Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the following posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date. The written test date will be notified soon.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||28/03/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/04/2023 (11:59) PM|
Vacancy Details of OIL India Recruitment 2023: Grade III, V, VII Posts
Candidates can check vacancy details for Oil India Grade III, V, VII Recruitment 2023 on the given table. The below table contains the grade and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular grade.
The salary details for the Grade III, V, VII posts are listed below.
|Grade-III||26,600 – 90,000|
|Grade-V||32,000 – 1,27,000|
|Grade-VII||37,500 – 1,45,000|
Age limit (25/04/2023):
To be eligible for the position, candidates must be 18 years old (minimum) and no older than 30/33 years old (maximum) as of 25/04/2023.
|Grade Name||Age Limit|
|Grade-III||18 – 30 years|
|Grade-V||18 – 33 years|
|Grade-VII||18 – 30 years|
The Age limit is relaxed for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Grade III
- Candidates should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 10th with Trade Certificate in relevant trade.
2. Grade V
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and 03 years post qualification work experience.
- B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (PB-B.Sc.) 02 years experience.
- Trade Certificate in the relevant trade with 2 years course duration.
3. Grade VII
- Diploma in a relevant engineering discipline.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
The fee must be paid online. Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required application fee as given below. Candidates of SC / ST / PwBD categories are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
|General / OBC||200/-|
|SC / ST / EWS / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for OIL India Recruitment 2023: Grade III, V, VII Posts
- Visit the Oil India official website www.oil-india.com
- Click -> Careers -> Current Openings -> Apply Online.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- System generated registration number will be sent to his registered email id / SMS.
- Log in and fill in all the details correctly.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify once before submitting the form.
- Take a printout of the online application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.