Oil India Limited has announced the Operator Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/08/2020. Notification is out for 36 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21/08/2020 to 18/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Operator
Post Date: 21/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 36
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Oil India Limited Operator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of the Oil India Limited Operator Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Operator-I||16,000 – 34,000|
|S. No||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||General||18 to 30 years|
|2||SC / ST||18 to 35 years|
|3||OBC (NCL)||18 to 33 years|
- Candidates should have completed Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board / University.
- Candidates must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by the Government of Assam / Arunachal Pradesh.
- Candidates must have a minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
|Gen / OBC||200/-|
|SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Operator Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online.
- The Online application will be available on the Official website www.oil-india.com.
- Online registration starts from 21/08/2020 (7:00 AM) to 08/09/2020 (11:59 PM).
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post (Online).
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Payment should be made online.
- Candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.