Oil India Limited has announced the Contractual Chemical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/07/2020. Notification is out for 30 vacancies purely on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 04/08/2020 in Duliajan. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Contractual Chemical Assistant
Post Date: 15/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for Oil India Limited Contractual Chemical Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the Oil India Limited Contractual Chemical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Contractual Chemical Assistant||30|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Contractual Chemical Assistant||15,400|
|S.No.||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
- Candidates should have completed B. Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- And Minimum 01 year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for Oil India Limited Contractual Chemical Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates shall directly walk into the venue on 04/08/2020.
- Candidates have to register once they enter the venue.
- Registration timing starts from 08.00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Interested candidates should take all the following documents on the above scheduled date for the Walk-in-Interview
- Admit Card / Mark sheet / Pass Certificate of class 10 issued by concerned Government recognized education board indicating date of birth.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents / certificates / testimonials Mark-sheets; pass certificates; caste certificate (SC / ST / OBC), if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate, if applicable and other documents / certificates / testimonials, if any.
- 01 recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- No-Objection Certificate from a concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Government Department / Organisation / PSU.
Walk-in-Interview Date Time and Venue:
|Name of the Posts||Registering Time|
|Contractual Chemical Assistant||04/08/2020 from 08.00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M|
ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
Important Links for Oil India Limited Contractual Chemical Assistant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.