Ordnance Factory Board has announced the OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/12/2019. Notification is out for engagement of 56th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI candidates) of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10/01/2020 to 09/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 02/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 6060
Place: Across India
Important Dates for OFB Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||10/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||09/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of OFB Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Factory||No. of Posts|
|1||Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh||46|
|2||Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur||176|
|3||Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur||56|
|4||Ordnance Factory, Itarsi||146|
|5||Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur||84|
|6||Ordnance Factory, Katni||30|
|7||Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur||98|
|8||High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune||92|
|9||Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane||91|
|10||Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur||375|
|11||Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane||110|
|12||Ordnance Factory, Bhandara||256|
|13||Ordnance Factory, Bhusawal||103|
|14||Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur||227|
|15||Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune||19|
|16||Ordnance Factory, Varangaon||163|
|17||Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune||424|
|18||Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir||63|
|19||Cordite Factory, Arvankadu||187|
|20||Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai||128|
|21||Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli||89|
|22||Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi, Chennai||265|
|23||Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai||242|
|24||Ordnance Factory, Tiruchirapalli||178|
|25||Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad||438|
|26||Ordnance Clothing Factory, Shahjahanpur||282|
|27||Field Gun Factory, Kanpur||55|
|28||Ordnance Equipment Factory, Hazratpur||49|
|29||Ordnance Factory, Kanpur||295|
|30||Ordnance Factory, Muradnagar||178|
|31||Ordnance Parachute Factory, Kanpur||181|
|32||Small Arms Factory, Kanpur||123|
|33||Ordnance Factory, Dehradun||77|
|34||Opto Electronics Factory, Dehradun||151|
|35||Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore||104|
|36||Metal and Steel Factory, Ishapore||248|
|37||Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata||57|
|38||Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata||174|
The minimum stipend per month shall be paid to the trade apprentices (as per the
provision of sub-rule(1) of rule 11 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992).
Age limit (09/02/2020):
The age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Non-ITI Category:
Candidates should have passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
2. ITI Category:
- Candidates should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship / Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI).
- The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
The selection will be based on the
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
Candidates should pay 100/- through online.
How to Apply for OFB Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates are required to give the valid mobile number and e-mail id for periodical notices.
- Candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG / JPEG / PNG / BMP format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb.
- Candidates are requested to keep the scanned copy of the signature by the candidate on white paper with black / blue ink pen (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm JPG / JPEG / PNG / BMP format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20kb – 30kb).