Odisha Police has announced the Special Police Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/05/2020. Notification is out for Special Police Officers (SPO) on contractual basis for assisting Police in Lockdown duty for COVID-19 pandemics prevailing in the State. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Odisha on 26/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Special Police Officers
Post Date: 14/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Odisha Police Special Police Officer Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||18/05/2020 to 21/05/2020 & 26/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Odisha Police Special Police Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Special Police Officers||Not Mentioned|
- Special Police Officers: 13,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 13/05/2020):
The upper age limit is 62 years.
- Candidates should have retired from State Police/CAPF in the rank of Constable / Havildar / ASI / S.I. of Police.
- Candidates must be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- Candidates should not be convicted in any criminal case nor awarded with any major punishment in the departmental proceedings during his service career.
- Candidates should have no criminal case pending against him.
- Candidates should not have more than one spouse living.
- Candidates should not have suffered from co-morbidity.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Odisha Police Special Police Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form, self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, two passport size self-attested photographs, self-attested copy of the discharge certificate to the following venue:
Reserve Police Office of respective District Headquarter/Police Commissionerate
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Special Police Officers||18/05/2020 to 21/05/2020 & 26/05/2020 during office hours