Odisha Police has released the Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: SI & Constable Posts notification on 14/06/2021. Notification is out for 721 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/06/2021 to 15/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: SI (Sub-Inspector), Constable
Post Date: 14/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 721
Important Dates for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: SI & Constable Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||22/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: SI & Constable Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|2||Constable (Male & Female)||244|
- Applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Sub-Inspector||21 to 25 years|
|2||Constable (Male & Female)||18 to 23 years|
- Candidates should have completed a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Should be able to speak, read, write Odia and
- Should have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject or passed H.S.C or equivalent exam with Odia as a medium of examination.
2. Constable (Male & Female)
- Candidates should have completed 12th or equivalent exam conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council.
- The candidate must have passed a diploma in computer application or equivalent course from a recognized institution duly affiliated by the Government.
- Should be able to speak, read, write Odia.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: SI & Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 22/06/2021 to 15/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the Online Application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: SI & Constable Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 22/06/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification-1||Click here|
|For Official Notification-2||Click here|