Odisha Police has released the Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts notification on 11/12/2021. Online applications are invited for 144 Vacancies of Asst. Sub-Inspector (Communication) in Odisha Police Signals Service / Establishments. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post can apply online from 13/12/2021 to 02/01/2022. To know more about the eligibility criteria, education qualification, or any other details, candidates are advised to go through the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector
Post Date: 11/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 144
Important Dates for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Check the online application dates table and apply for the Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last date. Check application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||13/12/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
The Odisha Police has invited applications for 144 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector. The category-wise vacancy break up of the Assistant Sub Inspector Posts is as follows. 48 posts will be allocated to women candidates.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No of Posts|
During the period of initial appointment, the “Initial Appointees” will be given a monthly remuneration per month as given under.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector||15000|
The candidates shall not be less than twenty one years and not be more than twenty five years of age as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Sub Inspector||21 to 25 years|
All applicants who belong to the following category will have age relaxation as per Government rules. Check age relaxation in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / SEBC / Women||5 years|
Qualification details are given below.
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science and Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / Information Technology and Management / Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Electronics or allied subject or
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from any recognized University or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized University.
The selection will consist of the following stages.
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Skill Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
The payment mode will be online. All applicants other than SC and ST category have to pay examination fees as mentioned below. The last date for payment is 02/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Fees|
|2||SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the OPSC official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
- Click ->Notices & Advertisement-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 13/12/2021 to 02/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.