Numaligarh Refinery Limited has announced the Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/02/2020. Notification is out for 101 Apprentice Trainee Posts on contract basis in Assam. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/02/2020 to 10/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 101
Place: Numaligarh, Guwahati
Important Dates for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Numaligarh Refinery Limited Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts||Job Location|
|1||Diploma in Civil Engg||08||Numaligarh|
|2||Diploma in Mechanical Engg||06||Numaligarh|
|3||Diploma in Instrumentation Engg||04||Numaligarh|
|4||Diploma in Electrical Engg||04||Numaligarh|
|5||Diploma in Computer Science||04||Numaligarh|
|6||Diploma in Chemical Engineering||06||Numaligarh|
|7||B.Sc with Chemistry||16||Numaligarh|
|14||ITI- Machinist / Turner||06||Numaligarh|
|15||ITI- Diesel Mechanic||04||Numaligarh|
|17||B.Com with Accountancy||04||Numaligarh|
|18||B.Com with Accountancy||08||Guwahati|
|19||BA / MA with Mass Communication as a subject||02||Guwahati|
|21||Diploma in Fire Engineering||02||Numaligarh|
|S.No.||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1||Post Graduate / Graduate / Diploma Engineer||17,000/-|
The minimum age limit is 18 years.
Candidates should be completed a Diploma in relevant trade from Govt. recognized institution.
Candidates should be 10th passed, ITI in relevant trade.
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Law with min 40% marks in aggregate.
4. Hotel Management:
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Hotel Management with min 40% marks in aggregate.
Candidates should be completed a B.Com with Accountancy as a subject with min 40% in aggregate.
6. BA / MA:
Candidates should be completed a BA / MA with Mass Communication as a subject with min 40% in aggregate.
Candidates should be completed a B.Sc with Chemistry with min 40% in aggregate.
8. MBA (Mkt):
Candidates should be completed MBA with a specialization in Marketing Management.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Numaligarh Refinery Limited Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- After completing candidates get the Apprenticeship Registration number. Filling up Apprenticeship Registration number in the www.nrl.co.in
- Online registration starts from 25/02/2020 to 10/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
Candidates will upload the following document:
- Highest qualification pass certificate as per Seat applied (in .pdf and size 100 kb max)
- Highest qualification final Mark sheet as per seat applied (in .pdfandsize 100 kb max)
- Date of birth proof – Birth Certificate or HSLC pass certificate (in.pdf and size 100 kb max)
- Caste Certificate other than General (in.pdf and size 100 kb max)
- Apprentice Registration certificate (in.pdf and size 100 kb max)
- Address proof (Passport / Adhar Card / Voter ID / Any other Govt document)(in.pdfandsize 100 kb max)
- Passport size photograph (in.jpg and size 40 kb max)
- Signatur (in.jpg and size 20 kb max)
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.