National Technical Research Organization has released the NTRO Technician Recruitment 2019 notification on 30/11/2019. Notification is out for 71 Technician posts. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician A
Post Date: 30/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 71
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NTRO Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||23/12/2019|
Vacancy details of NTRO Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
Technician A: Level-2 of the Pay Matrix ( 19900-63200) Allowances & other benefits: Special Allowance @ 20%
The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates shpild be completed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board; and
- Certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent in Computer Operator &
Programming / Computer Hardware / Network Technician / Desk Top Publishing Operator / Information Technology & Electronics System / Computer Software Application Maintenance / Computer Hardware & Networking / IT & Communication System Maintenance / Electronics / Electronics Mechanic / Radio & Television Mechanic / Refrigerator & Air Conditioner / Mechatronics / Electrical Maintenance / Electrician from a recognised institute; and
- Candidates must having working knowledge of computer.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NTRO Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through Online.
- The candidate should have registered his / her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. It should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.