National Technical Research Organisation has announced the NTRO Senior Aviator Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 07 Senior Aviator vacancies in New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates send the application before 31/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Aviator
Post Date: 30/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NTRO Senior Aviator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of NTRO Senior Aviator Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Aviator By Deputation||05|
|2||Senior Aviator By Deputation / Absorption (For|
Ex-serviceman: Deputation / Re-employment)
- Senior Aviator: Level -12 of the Pay Matrix.
The age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should be holding a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent facilitated by Defence Academy(s) and
- Having experience of working as External Pilot / Internal Pilot / Observer (image Interpreter / System Engineer / Special Payload Operator) or in related areas on tactical/strategic Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), having flying / operating experience for 150 hours or Corps of Engineers / Signals / EME in Army or equivalent Engineering / Technical branch in Navy and Indian Air Force.
- Officers of the Central Government should be Holding analogous post on regular basis or with Five years of regular service in Level – 11 of the Pay Matrix.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for NTRO Senior Aviator Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.ntro.gov.in.
- Candidates send the filled application form, & Certification by the Employer / Cadre Controlling Authority to the following address before 31/08/2020.
Deputy Director (R&P), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi - 110067