National Technical Research Organisation has announced the NTRO Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Scientist H posts in New Delhi purely on Contract Basis. Eligible candidates send the application before 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Scientist H
Post Date: 24/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NTRO Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of NTRO Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Scientist H: Level -15 of the Pay Matrix.
The upper age limit is 58 years.
- Officers of the Central Government / Public Sector undertakings:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or
- With three years of regular service in Level-14; and
2. Possessing essential qualifications and experience as under –
- First Class Masters Degree in Physics / Electronics / Mathematics; or First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Information Technology / Mechanical / Robotic Engineering; and
- A total of twenty years Group ‘A’ service with at least fifteen years of research or design or development or technology application or operational experience in the areas of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Knowledge Discovery / Neural Network / Advance Heuristics / High-Performance Computing.
3. Candidates should have held a position of Scientist ‘G’ (Level-14 of the Pay Matrix) or equivalent for at least three years in a directing capacity.
4. Knowledge of Computer Application.
- PhD Degree in Physics / Electronics / Mathematics / ComputerScience; or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication / Information Technology / Mechanical Robotic Engineering from a recognised University or Institute;
- Experience in Directing or Monitoring or Coordinating Multi-disciplinaryResearch and Development projects.
- Certificate course in a Foreign language other than English from a recognized University or Institute.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for NTRO Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.ntro.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form, & Certification by the Employer / Cadre Controlling Authority to the following address:
Deputy Director (R&P), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi - 110067