National Technical Research Organisation has released the NTRO Recruitment 2023: Analyst Posts notification on 05/04/2023. Notification is out for 35 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address from 05/04/2023 to 31/05/2023. Candidates can view the vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process and fee details here. Candidates can check the instructions given below and send the application before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer, Assistant Director, Research Officer, Public Prosecutor Posts, 146 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Analyst
Post Date: 05/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 35
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NTRO Recruitment 2023: Analyst Posts
The registration dates for NTRO Analyst Post are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. Only offline applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/04/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/05/2023|
Vacancy Details of NTRO Recruitment 2023: Analyst Posts
Applications are invited to fill Analyst posts in National Technical Research Organisation Across India. Check the vacancy details below. Aspirants waiting for Analysts posts may apply for this recruitment.
|S.No||Name of Posts||Total|
Candidates applying for the Analyst posts will receive a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Analyst||44900 – 142400|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit to be eligible for the Analyst posts. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with specified language as a subject or
- Two years Diploma in specified languages or National Level proficiency in Specified Languages.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Written Exam Pattern:
- Paper-l: English Grammar / Comprehension / Essay & Precis etc, (50 marks). General Awareness / Reasoning / Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks).
- Paper-ll: Language Proficiency Test Comprehension/translation of concerned language in English & vice-versa/Grammar etc.
- Each paper will be conducted for 2 hours.
- Each Paper carries 100 marks (total 200 marks).
No Application Fees.
How to apply for NTRO Recruitment 2023: Analyst Posts
Candidates can apply by following the below steps.
- Visit the NTRO Official Website www.recruit-ndl.nielit.gov.in
- Download the application.
- The application form is attached with the recruitment notification pdf.
- Enter a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Send the application via speed posts / registered posts to the given address on or before 31st May 2023.
The Director (Establishment), National Technical Research 0rganisation, Block.lll, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi -110067
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.