National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the NTPC Recruitment 2021: Engineering Executive Trainee Posts notification on 18/05/2021. Notification is out for 280 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 21/05/2021 to 10/06/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Engineering Executive Trainee
Post Date: 18/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 280
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Engineering Executive Trainee Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/06/2021|
Vacancy details of NTPC Recruitment 2021: Engineering Executive Trainee Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Engineering Executive Trainee||280|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Executive Trainee||40,000 – 1,40,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Gen / EWS||27 years|
|2||SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / XSM||Relaxation applicable as per rules|
- Candidates should have completed full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / AMIE in the respective disciplines – Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation from a recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Gate 2021 Scores
- Will be Notified.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Engineering Executive Trainee Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting NTPC website www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode / offline mode.
- All recognized Credit / Debit cards and Net Banking facilities will be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.