National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Law Officer Posts notification on 22/12/2021. Notification is out for 10 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 24/12/2021 to 07/01/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, Instructions and other eligibility criteria before sending the online application.
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
Post Date: 22/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Law Officer Posts
The online applications will be active from 24th December 2021. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The application should be submitted on or before 07/01/2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/01/2022|
Vacancy details of NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Law Officer Posts
Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. The table contains the category wise vacancies. Check the vacancies and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. The basic pay will be 30000/-. Check salary (Pay Scale) details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Law Officer||30000 – 120000|
Candidates should not have completed the given age limit. The upper age limit for the is Assistant Law Officer as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Law Officer||30 years|
Reservations and relaxations for EWS / SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / XSM / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent – full time degree from a recognized Indian university / institute with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/PWD candidates). Candidates should be registered with the Bar Council.
The selection will be based on
- CLAT-2021 Scores
Candidates belonging to the General / EWS / OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee. The SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee. The application fee can be paid online or offline.
|General / EWS / OBC||300|
|C / ST / PWD / XSM / female||Nil|
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Law Officer Posts
Candidates can follow the given steps and apply online.
- Apply online by visiting the NTPC official website www.ntpc.co.in
- Click->Careers->Jobs at NTPC ->Apply Online.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the online forms with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee online / offline.
- Print Application form for future reference.