National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts notification. Notification is out for 230 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 24/02/2021 to 10/03/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineers, Assistant Chemist
Post Date: 23/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 230
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/03/2021|
Vacancy details of NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Instrumentation)||200|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer / Assistant Chemist||30,000 – 120,000|
- The upper age limit should be 30 years.
1. Assistant Engineer
- Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree (Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.) from a recognized university / Institute with 01 year Experience.
2. Assistant Chemist
- Candidates should have completed M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized university / Institute with 01 year Experience.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Written Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS category: 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Female/XSM: Nil
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Engineer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting NTPC website www.ntpc.co.in
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode / offline mode.
- All recognized Credit / Debit cards and Net Banking facilities will be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.