National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the NTPC Recruitment 2020: Diploma Engineer Posts on 23/11/2020. Notification is out for 70 Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online before 12/12/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Diploma Engineers
Post Date: 23/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 70
Place: Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020
- Govt Jobs in Jharkhand 2020
- Govt Jobs in Odisha 2020
- Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh 2020
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2020: Diploma Engineer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||23/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/12/2020|
|Downloading of Admit card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test||Last Week of December 2020 (Tentatively)|
|1st Stage Online Aptitude Test||First week of January 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test||Last Week of January 2021 (Tentatively)|
|2nd Stage Online Aptitude Test||First week of February 2021 (Tentatively)|
Vacancy details of NTPC Recruitment 2020: Diploma Engineer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- The upper age limit should be 25 years as on 12/12/2020.
- Land Oustees: upper age limit should be 35 years.
Candidate should have completed Full time regular Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
The selection will be based on the:
- First Stage Online Test
- Second Stage Online Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS category: 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Female/XSM: Nil
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020: Diploma Engineer Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting www.ntpc.co.in
- The candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the certificate and other required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose.
- Print Application form for future reference.